8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern)
Docking Station for Dell Latitude Rugged Extreme
Available for Order: Havis' new docking solution for the Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme convertible notebook and the Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme notebook.
The Havis Docking Station for the Dell Latitude 12 and 14 Rugged Extreme Notebooks brings you the best computing solution for all your business needs. The DS-DELL-400 Series Docking Station offers computer charging, security, and connection to peripherals in medical, enterprise, and in-vehicle workplaces. Maximize your productivity with this rugged yet lightweight dock, which has been built with theft deterrence, longevity and stability in mind.
The Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme is the industry's first fully rugged "flip-hinge" convertible notebook that easily transforms into a tablet whenever and wherever needed. The Dell Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme notebook is built for performance in the most demanding conditions.
Learn more about the Dell Latitude 12 & 14 Rugged Extreme Docking Station:
Dell Latitude Rugged Extreme Docking Station Features
- Adjustable to secure the Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme convertible notebook and the Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme notebook.
- Constant connectivity is maintained with a guided, floating docking connector.
- Docking station was engineered with fully functional front- and rear-facing connectors.
- Mounting bracket and integrated cable strain relief allows for ease of installation and faster rollouts.
- Theft deterrence is accomplished through Havis' rugged locking system and front hooks, which keep your Latitude Rugged Extreme Notebook safe and secure.
- Strain relief for connectors prevents loose connections and accidental disconnects.
- Scalable connectivity provides a flexible solution.
- Havis offers a full line of accessories to complete any solution.
Port Replication Information
- Best-in-class circuit and power system supports fully powered USB 2.0/USB 3.0
- USB: Fully-Powered USB 3.0 (3)
- USB: Fully-Powered USB 2.0 (1, front facing)
- Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet (1)
- Serial DB9 (2)
- VGA (1)
- HDMI (1)
- Antenna: Triple High-Gain (optional)
- Speaker & Mic: Stereo (1 each, front facing)
- Input Voltage: 19 V DC
|Height: 10.8" (27.6 cm)||Depth: 2.7" (6.9 cm)|
|Width: 12.4" (31.5 cm)||Weight: TBD|
A thin profile and small footprint make the difference when every inch of your mobile workspace matters.
Certifications & Testing
- Vibration Testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5
- Impact Test: Crash Simulation per SAE J1455
(Forward/Rearward/Side Impact Directions)
- Cycle Test: Latch tested to 30,000 cycles (PENDING)
- Environmental Testing: Hot/Cold Operation and Storage (PENDING)
- FCC and CE Certified
- RoHS (PENDING)