8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern)
Docking Station for Getac V110 Convertible Notebook
Available for Order: Havis' new docking solution for Getac's fully rugged V110 Convertible Notebook.
The Havis Docking Station for the Getac V110 Fully Rugged Convertible Notebook brings you the best computing solution for all your business needs. The DS-GTC-300 Series Docking Station offers computer charging, security, and connection to peripherals in medical, enterprise, and in-vehicle workplaces. Maximize your productivity with this rugged yet lightweight dock, which has been built with theft deterrence, longevity and stability in mind.
Learn more about the Getac V110 Docking Station:
Getac V110 Docking Station Features
- Designed to secure your Getac V110 in either laptop or tablet orientation.
- Constant connectivity is maintained with a guided, floating docking connector.
- Docking station was engineered with fully functional rear-facing connectors.
- Mounting bracket and integrated cable strain relief allows for ease of installation and faster rollouts.
- Theft deterrence is accomplished through Havis' rugged locking system and front hooks, which keep your Getac Notebook safe and secure.
- Strain relief for connectors prevents loose connections and accidental disconnects.
- Scalable connectivity provides a flexible solution.
- Havis offers a full line of accessories to complete any solution.
Port Replication Information
- Best-in-class circuit and power system supports fully powered USB 2.0/USB 3.0
- USB: Fully-Powered USB 2.0 (3)
- USB: Fully-Powered USB 3.0 (1)
- Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet (1)
- Serial DB9 (2)
- VGA (1)
- HDMI (1)
- Antenna: (optional triple pass through)
- Speaker & Mic: Stereo (1 each)
- Input Voltage: 19 V DC
|Height: 2.8" (7.1 cm)||Depth: 11.0" (27.9 cm)|
|Width: 11.8" (29.9 cm)||Weight: 5.2 lbs. (2.3 kg)|
A thin profile and small footprint make the difference when every inch of your mobile workspace matters.
Certifications & Testing
- Vibration Testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5
- Impact Test: Crash Simulation per SAE J1455
(Forward/Rearward/Side Impact Directions)
- Cycle Test: Latch tested to 30,000 cycles
- Environmental Testing: Hot/Cold Operation and Storage
- CE, RoHS