8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern)
|Height: 3.3" (8.2 cm)||Depth: 11.2" (28.4 cm)|
|Width: 10.9" (27.7 cm)||Weight: 4.3 lbs.|
A thin profile and small footprint make the difference when every inch of your mobile workspace matters.
- Best-in-class circuit and power system supports fully powered USB 2.0
- USB: Fully-Powered USB 2.0 (4)
- Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet (1)
- Serial DB9 (2)
- Video Capture (1)
- Antenna: (optional)
- Speaker & Mic: Stereo (1 each)
- EMI Shielding: Yes
- Input Voltage: 19 V DC
- Constant connectivity is maintained with a guided, floating docking connector.
- Docking station was engineered with fully functional front facing connectors.
- Mounting bracket and integrated cable strain relief allows for ease of installation and faster rollouts.
- Theft deterrence is accomplished through Havis' rugged locking system and front hooks, which keep your Getac Notebook safe and secure.
- Strain relief for connectors prevents loose connections and accidental disconnects.
- Scalable connectivity provides a flexible solution.
- Full line of accessories to complete any solution.
The Havis Docking Station for the Getac V100 and V200 Convertible Notebooks brings you the best computing solution for all your business needs. The DS-GTC-100 Series Docking Station offers computer charging, security, and connection to peripherals in medical, enterprise, and in-vehicle workplaces. Maximize your productivity with this rugged yet lightweight dock, which has been built with theft deterrence, longevity and stability in mind.
Learn more about the Getac V100 and V200 Docking Station:
Professional Leaders. Exchanging Information. Networking Ideas.
The RMFMA is a non-profit fleet industry association which strives to support fleet professionals through education, networking and resources. Members frequently meet with other fleet management professionals to exchange ideas and find solutions to common problems. VISIT WEBSITE
If you're planning to attend this year's Police Fleet Expo in Charlotte, N.C., then you will get an exclusive first look at the Los Angeles Police Department's vision for the future police vehicle. This vision includes an all new, in-dash mounted screen, which will be featured in Ford's Police Fleet Interceptor Sedan and Utility at the show.
The Los Angeles Police Department Will Unveil New Integrated Screen System in the Havis Booth at Police Fleet Expo
The Havis Tech Support team fields a variety incoming questions from our customers, and now we can share these Q&A's with you. If you have a question for Tech Support, send it over to us via our Contact Us Form. Maybe you'll even see your question pop up in a future blog post!
Today, we were excited to announce the second issue of our corporate quarterly newsletter, "Havis Equipped." Its goals and topics mirror those of this blog, and with it, we strive to offer readers a relevant, informative and interesting publication that provides opportunities in networking, education, fact finding, ideas exchange, etc.
Havis University Training Series Classes are recorded and available in the Havis Reseller Portal section of our website under "Sales Tools." Your Reseller login is required, and all videos are password protected, as they are CONFIDENTIAL. Please Contact Us if you need your login credentials.