Havis Touch Screen Display
Touch Screen Display and the Total Mobility Solution
Your Total Mobility Solution starts with a business problem and includes:
- Software to solve the business problem for the end user
- Hardware to run the software inside the vehicle
- Connectivity & Integration to the back-end systems
- Havis Touch Screen Display cabled to computing device docked and mounted elsewhere in-vehicle, such as trunk
- Havis Docking & Mounting solutions to make sure the hardware is mounted safely in the trunk and allows for greatest up-time and productivity
- Havis Keyboard & Mount System to assist in completing your Total Mobility Solution
How the Havis Touch Screen Display Works
The Touch Screen Display provides the user control of their computing device, operating elsewhere, ideally docked and mounted in the trunk. Capacitive technology allows multi-touch 2 finger for pinch, zoom, activate.
The Touch Screen Display combined with Havis C-DMM-2000 Vehicle Specific Dash Mounting Kits, featuring unique hinge, the monitor lifts, tilts and swivels for improved viewing angle for occupants.
HDMI and USB Cables included and connected internally or externally to interface with user's computer device.
Havis trunk mounts secure and organize the PC, laptop or tablet as well as other in-vehicle equipment. Havis also recommends installing ChargeGuard to prevent dead batteries.
In the closed position, Havis’ recommended trunk mounts protect equipment and provide access to the majority of the trunk space for additional storage and transport.
Innovative Design and Ergonomics
- Rapid ergonomic articulation adjustments can be made by driver or passenger with C-DMM-2000 Series Mounting Kits
- Mounting Kits allow for full range of motion to maintain optimal posture, minimize back and eye strain, and reduce glare
- Embedded mounting hardware built into chassis, allows for landscape or portrait mode
Unique Technology and Functionality
- Capacitive technology allows multi-touch 2 finger for pinch, zoom, activate
- Night mode of red monochrome for reduced eye strain, easy toggle back and forth
- Optimized audio experience with two 2.0W integrated stereo speakers allowing for sound directly from computing device
Enhanced Safety with Touch Screen Display
- Minimize driver distraction as power button allows screen blacked out without reboot process
- Road vehicles mount touch screen display centrally located over OEM instrument panel
- Testing: SAE J1455 30mph Crash Testing, Vibration Testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5
Real World Application Flexibility
- Configurable for a variety of work environments, such as on-road or in the warehouse
- Ideal for use in public safety, utility and field services industries in fleets of all sizes
Bundling: The Smart Solution
Havis Touch Screen Display
Havis Keyboard & Mount (patent pending) System
Customer's Computing Device of Choice
Support and Resources
The following resources provide additional information and support for the Havis Touch Screen Display. Please send any questions, feedback or request a live demo via our Contact Us form.